Saturday, March 31, 2012

Day 2: Downtown Tour – Part 2

Translated by Ian Haight and Hwajin Kang (orginal: http://blog.naver.com/mahabira6061/70135005135)




This is the starting point of downtown Vancouver. I was lucky that it is still only the 1zon from my inn to here.


It is very clean and neat here. I didn’t see that many signs. Streets were smooth too.


This bus is known as an electric bus and is common. Because it is connected to the lines above, it sometimes makes a sparkling sound of electricity, which scares me, but I think it is interesting. I have seen some cases of two buses running together, attached.


This is Vancouver Art Gallery. I did not step inside.


I don’t know why I was attracted to this Church, but I went in after I saw the word “free.”

No comments:

Post a Comment