Saturday, March 31, 2012

Day 2: Downtown Tour - Part 4

Translated by Ian Haight and Hwajin Kang (orginal: http://blog.naver.com/mahabira6061/70135008080)


If you look at the chairs closely, they are arranged in an oval shape. I think it is a good idea to grab the attention of an audience. If you look above the chairs, there are some thick hymn books. The thickness of the books must surprise most any Buddhist monk. Buddhist hymns are difficult to sing and, frankly, uninteresting. It may be because they are overly solemn. 




I entered this place while I was lost downtown. Canned food companies were displaying art works made of cans. No correct answers for what these works of art are were given, but luckily I already knew. You should try to guess as well. However, there will be no answers attached from me.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment