Saturday, March 31, 2012

Day 2: Downtown Tour - Part 5

Translated by Ian Haight and Hwajin Kang (orginal: http://blog.naver.com/mahabira6061/70135008080)

If you got all seven answers correct for these works of art, you must be normal. If you missed one or two, you must thank the person next to you. If you missed three or more, you must appreciate that you at least look human. I will kindly tell you one of the answers. The last one is a dog. I wish I had that work of art. I would not have to worry about starvation for a year. I could take it too, because it has feet to walk with me.



This is a map of downtown. I was wandering around, often lost, in an area in that circle. The blue mark indicates the station I disembarked from, and the red point is where I transferred. Can you see a tiny red mark within the small blue circle? (If you can’t, you’d better go see an eye doctor. It is not my fault that I drew it small. It is your problem you can’t find it.  J) At that red mark is a book store, which is the only place I didn’t stop and take a look. I might go again, but my $5 for public transportation will then have to leave me. I would like to ride my bicycle there; however there are so many thieves who steal even tires. I am excited to go to Stanly Park by bike tomorrow. It is 10km (= 6.2 miles) away. Hopefully the weather doesn’t change its mind like a teenage girl. Why is it so changeable?


No comments:

Post a Comment