Saturday, March 31, 2012

Day 2: Downtown Tour – Part 3

Translated by Ian Haight and Hwajin Kang (orginal: http://blog.naver.com/mahabira6061/70135005135)




It was my first time observing a pipe organ. It was also the first time visiting an authentic church. The grandeur and magnificence of the building inspired me to study more Buddhist writing. I was touched and moved just by sitting there for a while. I like buildings that have history.


There are two types of buses. One is explained above, and the other kind, this one, runs on gasoline. Exhaust pipes are located on the shoulders of these buses in order to reduce harmful exhaust fumes. Canada has two types of people as well, I guess: those who are foolish like the ticket inspectors, and those who think of this clever idea.


Another fascinating factor is this huge truck with what looks like a tail. It’s almost like a walking cane for the truck. I do not know if it is for balance or to prevent falling, but I praise their effort in improving safety and protecting the environment.



No comments:

Post a Comment