Thursday, April 5, 2012

Day 8 - Part 5

Translated by Ian Haight and Hwajin Kang (original: http://blog.naver.com/mahabira6061/70135357665)


Another special figure of Canada is Canada Place. It looks like a big cruise terminal, and as I expected, it was a cruise terminal. There was no standby cruise when I got there, but I heard it looks extremely nice and fancy. 



The tall building behind the terminal is a hotel.


Those rainbow colored segments are names of some cities in Canada. If you just step on all of them, you could say you have traveled all across the country. Though, in reality, it would take a very long time.




A picture I took on the third floor.





That is the Convention Center, located across the water. It is extremely big, but looks fancier than here.
That bridge connects Canada Place and Gastown. What I heard about Gastown is that because it’s a historic part of the city it follows old traditions and customs of the area.


No comments:

Post a Comment