Thursday, April 5, 2012

Day 8 – Leaving Luxury Behind. It Will Be My First and Last Luxury.

Translated by Ian Haight and Hwajin Kang (original: http://blog.naver.com/mahabira6061/70135357665)



Yesterday was my last day to enjoy luxury which I permitted myself to have in order to adjust to a week in Vancouver, Canada. 



This is how my bike looks with all my bags. It is the first time my Geumgang Lyun looks actually like mine. At first, I was having a hard time even making it stand still and turning the handle. I was a little worried, but I got used to it 20-30 minutes later. I had to throw away some of my clothes to reduce the weight of the bags. I gave my hiking bag away to the hostel owner.

Human bodies have infinite potential. I was surprised that I could actually ride this bike. Moreover, I was about to fall off the bike after I changed the weight of the bags. I wasn’t able to balance well when it got lighter. It was very odd.







No comments:

Post a Comment