Saturday, April 7, 2012

Day 9 – My New Residence with 3 Double Beds

Translated by Ian Haight and Hwajin Kang (original: http://blog.naver.com/mahabira6061/70135492914)



The bed indicated by the red arrow is mine. The first floor of this dormitory is for boys, and the second floor is for girls. Since there are mostly students here, it is usually noisy until midnight and quiet until nine in the morning. The student using the bed below mine had taken a bike trip for 100 days in Europe. I received a lot of help from him.


I couldn’t sleep very well last night. It was pretty loud, but the heat bothered me more. There is an electric heater right next to me. Fortunately three students will be moving out this Saturday. Then I can have the bed with the yellow arrow. It is the bottom bed and will be more convenient. 



No comments:

Post a Comment