Thursday, April 5, 2012

Day 8 - Part 2

Translated by Ian Haight and Hwajin Kang (original: http://blog.naver.com/mahabira6061/70135357665)


My new inn is right behind a Vancouver harbor. I took a picture of this yacht because it looks the strongest among them all. If there is anyone who wants to give me this yacht for a gift, I will refuse. Learning how to handle it and paying maintenance costs would surely cause me a headache. 

If this one costs about $700,000, how much would that strong-looking one cost? --;;

If anybody is willing to give me this one, I would take it with my generous mind. I want it because of the motorcycles. I remember someone saying, “I would not take that stuff even if a truck ships it for me.” And the person next to him said, “Then give it to me, I will take the truck and throw the rest away.”

No comments:

Post a Comment