Saturday, April 7, 2012

Day 9 - Part 2

Translated by Ian Haight and Hwajin Kang (original: http://blog.naver.com/mahabira6061/70135492914)

These are Canadian dollar bills. Today is actually Easter, so most of the stores are closed. Some students here, who either forgot or didn’t know about it, started getting busy for the Easter holiday. Some had to exchange money because they are going to America tomorrow. So, I exchanged my American dollars with them. I was also lacking Canadian dollars and wasn’t feeling safe about taking American dollars everywhere for 5-6 months. Canadian bills are made out of some kind of plastic. Therefore, they don’t get wet or catch fire easily. I was fascinated by them a few days ago. They kind of look like counterfeit money too. I think it would be a good idea to make Korean bills, too, out of plastic. I went out this evening to ride my bike, but it was raining. Also, there is no open place, so I decided to stay in my bed all day long. 






No comments:

Post a Comment